Elite-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite-Pkz

The best 562 RSPS Server ever made! Join the fun today!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dear Elite-pkers, As we are running server 24/7, donations will be needed as soon as possible, donation rewards are in Server information Section, more to come soon. To donate, use the donation button, thanks.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mod Divine
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_vote_lcapThe Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_voting_barThe Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_vote_rcap 
LIGHTS
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_vote_lcapThe Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_voting_barThe Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_vote_rcap 
Dragonman
Ritchy
Shane
administrator maul
Im Bwuk ur K0
Austrian0wns
Miss Katiee
Heartless
Latest topics
» NEWEST BANNER!!!!!
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 pm by LIGHTS

» Sadrusher 517
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm by Mod Divine

» Divine Spirt shield/Sigil
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 am by LIGHTS

» New Source
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm by Mod Divine

» Bridge to Terebithia
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm by Mod Divine

» Pking info.
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm by Mod Divine

» PVM Section
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm by Mod Divine

» Recent Downtime
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm by Mod Divine

» Clan -=Ice=-
The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm by Mod Divine

The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritchy
Owner
Owner

The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! Empty
PostSubject: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm

The Elite-Pures!

Yes we are on this server now!

Registration Forum:

Code:

1. Are you online alot?
2. What level are you?
3. Are you a good pker?
4. How popular are you in the server?
5. How rich are you?
6. Do you like this server?

Owner:
Mod Zak = Teh Man

Co-Owner = T3h Man

Admins = Looking for some!

Strong Leaders = Looking for some

Members:
1. Teh Man
2. T3h Man

Register today!
Back to top Go down
https://elite-pkz.0wn0.com
Im Bwuk ur K0

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 pm

1. Are you online alot? Everyday.
2. What level are you? Maxed ags pure, 88 Cb.
3. Are you a good pker? I would consider myself average.
4. How popular are you in the server? I wouldn't have a clue.
5. How rich are you? 700m+
6. Do you like this server? "Do you like this server" Are you flipping kidding me? I LOVE THIS SERVER!
Back to top Go down
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 am

You cant be in two clans!!!! HAXOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Im Bwuk ur K0

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 am

What I was getting at was my pure can be in Zak's clan and main in yours? o.O
Back to top Go down
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 am

Lol then when theres a clan war?
Back to top Go down
Im Bwuk ur K0

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:13 am

Uhh, ill get my mom to go on my pure?
Haha just kidding
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ritchy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am

0.0 <------ Thats all i have to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://elite-pkz.0wn0.com
Mod Divine
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 am

Im Bwuk ur K0 wrote:
Haha just kidding lol!

Plz restrain from double posting also id like to see your mom playing on a pure xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!   The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elite-Pures = Owner is Zak!
Page 1 of 1