Elite-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite-Pkz

The best 562 RSPS Server ever made! Join the fun today!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dear Elite-pkers, As we are running server 24/7, donations will be needed as soon as possible, donation rewards are in Server information Section, more to come soon. To donate, use the donation button, thanks.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Mod Divine
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_vote_lcapHosting on a dedicated server. I_voting_barHosting on a dedicated server. I_vote_rcap 
LIGHTS
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_vote_lcapHosting on a dedicated server. I_voting_barHosting on a dedicated server. I_vote_rcap 
Dragonman
Ritchy
Shane
administrator maul
Im Bwuk ur K0
Austrian0wns
Miss Katiee
Heartless
Latest topics
» NEWEST BANNER!!!!!
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 pm by LIGHTS

» Sadrusher 517
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm by Mod Divine

» Divine Spirt shield/Sigil
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 am by LIGHTS

» New Source
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm by Mod Divine

» Bridge to Terebithia
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 pm by Mod Divine

» Pking info.
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm by Mod Divine

» PVM Section
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm by Mod Divine

» Recent Downtime
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm by Mod Divine

» Clan -=Ice=-
Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm by Mod Divine

Hosting on a dedicated server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

Hosting on a dedicated server. Empty
PostSubject: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm

My friends at Outwired GunZ have offered to host the server for us. They host on a dedicated, and Anderson, the owner and hoster, is one of the nicest people I know. I think you should look into it.

PM me or get on MSN if you want his MSN or the link to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ritchy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Will this be free of charge???????????? :O
I might consider ;P...
Back to top Go down
https://elite-pkz.0wn0.com
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:41 pm

I asked, He's discussing it with the Co-Owners.

UPDATE!!!!!!!

HE SAID IT WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shane
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 am

Im Already hosting the server..
Back to top Go down
Ritchy
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 am

They might be running more gb? Maybe you could ask stuff like this?
Back to top Go down
https://elite-pkz.0wn0.com
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am

I didn't know you were already hosting it dedi, Sorry. He's hosting on a quadcore for GunZ, Aion, and Counter Strike.

There is the kid I know that is willing to give us some custom items but you'd have to code them in, and he'd like the working files. He wanted me to ask you.
Back to top Go down
Mod Divine
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

Having and outsider host gives the owners less control over their soruces...

If they update anything they will have to update the source with the hoster wish will make them loose much time on updates.

Also since the server is still beta it mite need alot of reset because of glitchs null and random bug theres no way an outside host could help us at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:36 pm

That is true, However Anderson is always on top of these things, and he's always online, that's why he is the host of 4 games simultaneously. I'd trust him with it. But it is the owners decision. if you wana see some of his work. www.outwired.net
Back to top Go down
Mod Divine
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Actually I think shane is running it good but as soon as server is on the final Stage I think it COULD be good to host it with a professional outsider host Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIGHTS
LIGHTS

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 am

That's exactly how I feel. Thanks for putting it in terms they can understand cause I didn't know how to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Mod Divine
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Np Thats my job helping other players Very Happy (even if they are leet staff member Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosting on a dedicated server.   Hosting on a dedicated server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosting on a dedicated server.
Page 1 of 1